- Recorded sessions from the sypmposium that was held on December 19, 2012 at the IUPUI Campus Center. The videos were provided courtesy of the Fairbanks Public School of Health.
- a link to the page on CADCA’s web site that allows readers to sign-up for webinars
Prescription drug webinars
Upcoming MCTFT Webinar:
(March 21, 2013 1pm-2pm EDT )
Rx Availability & Access (MCTFT)
Past MCTFT Webinars related to RX abuse:
Pharmacies Under Siege
Drugged Driving: The Hidden Dangers
Preventing Prescription Abuse
Easy Access: The Abuse of Legal Drugs
Peers Influence Peers Partnership
Prescription Patrol: Stopping Drug Diversion
Prescription Drugs: Killing More Than Pain
- a comprehensive website containing CTC resources including training and participant manuals, CTC survey materials, and community-building tools.
Workgroup sign-up sheets
- A description of risk and protective factors, why they are important, and how to address them
- CADCA Powerpoint presentation providing useful information about how to develop and maintain an effective coalition and develop your ability to successfully implement the Strategic Prevention Framework.
- A companion to the CADCA Powerpoint presentation.
- A brief summary with ideas concerning involving the local youth in the CTC process.
CTC Pamplet (Black & White, Color)
- An outline of various community groups, service clubs, resources, and other outlets that can be found within your community and ideas in how they may be able to work with the CTC process.
- A powerpoint presentation which briefly describes Communities That Care and was designed to be given to various service clubs and community organizations. It is best to tailor this presentation to meet the interests and needs of the group it is being presented to.
- Contains important information concerning your community's Local Coordinating Council and ideas for how they might become more involved with the CTC process.
- This activity can be done as a presentation or within the coalition and can help increase your coalition's strength.