Community Needs Assessment
- Published on August 10, 2015
Have you ever noticed a huge problem within your community and want to do something to remedy it? The Community Needs Assessment is one way to address these bigger issues and come up with a strategy for fixing them ...
July: Prescription Drug Abuse Awareness
- Published on July 02, 2015
July is Prescription Drug Abuse Awareness Month. With prescription drug abuse at epidemic levels, this is an ideal time to address some common myths and provide some good information ...
June: Marijuana Abuse Awareness Month
- Published on June 05, 2015
As of 2014, marijuana was the most commonly used illicit drug in the United States. June is Marijuana Abuse Awareness Month, and it is a good time to think about the risks of ...
Mental Health Awareness
- Published on May 07, 2015
May is Mental Health Awareness Month. Mental illness is a serious issue that affects about 61.5 million adults, or about 25% of the adult population, in the United States every year ...
Usual type of alcohol consumed by Indiana college students differs by age
- Published on April 24, 2015
Among Indiana college students who drank alcohol, a much larger percentage of the students under 21 years of age (compared to older students) indicated that liquor was the type of alcohol they usually drink. ...
- Alcohol Awareness
- E-Cigarettes, a Delivery System for Unknown Drugs
- Gambling is all fun and games, until…
- Substance Abuse and Brain Awareness
- Honoring Prevention’s African American Heroes
- Children of Alcoholics
- The Effects of Other Substances on the Fetus
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
- December is Drunk and Drugged Driving Prevention Month
- Suicide, a National and Local Problem