The Indiana Prevention Resource Center’s service called PREV-STAT uses GIS software and data from a variety of sources to create county profiles and customized project reports, including maps and tables. Currently Series 8 (2011) is available to search on various variables.
CLEI - County Level Epidemiological Indicators
• Alcohol and Drug Mortality Data
• Alcohol and Drug Arrest Data
• Alcohol and Drug Treatment Admission and Episode Data
• Alcohol, Drug and Weapons Expulsion and Suspension Data, Dropout Data
• Indiana Adult Household Survey
New IPRC/SBIRT Training Portal
Here you will find information on upcoming in-person events as well as free online training resources.
Once you complete a training, you can earn CEUs and print your own certificate.
Indiana Prevention Resource Center staff provides a spectrum of program planning and evaluation services for statewide and local prevention efforts. In tandem with other consulting units, the IPRC can assist with:
• needs assessment
• evidence-based prevention method selection
• capacity-building for sustainability
In addition, evaluation consulting services include:
• evaluation design
• identification of data sources
• selection and development of data collection tools and protocols
The Indiana Prevention Resource Center is funded, in part, by a contract with the Indiana Family and Social Services Administration, Division of Mental Health and Addiction, financially supported through HHS/Substance Abuse Mental Health Services Administration, Center for Substance Abuse Prevention, Substance Abuse Prevention and Treatment Block Grant. The IPRC is operated by the Indiana University Department of Applied Health Science at Indiana University, Bloomington School of Public Health. It is affiliated with the Department's Institute of Drug Abuse Prevention.
Indiana Prevention Resource Center
Comments or questions: